Monday, June 13, 2011

Make your girlfriend/mom a birthday present on the cheap...the real cheap

So a few days ago I realized my girlfriend's birthday was coming up. So, naturally, I freaked the hell out as I aint got no money. Being the extremely poor and extremely intelligent hacker that I am I lurked on instructabes for a while till I found this magnificent idea.

Who doesn't have a light bulb? I'll tell you who doesn't ....me. It was either take one out of the only lamp in my room or go buy some. So I went and bought some.

The time is now 12:38AM I get off work at 2PM. This gift is getting made youngbloods

Wish me luck and I will report back.

While you wait...buy this album it rules and will make your girlfriend (but probably not your mom) squeal with glee.
Number 1's

No comments:

Post a Comment